This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Dataxis SARL and all copyright resides with them. DATAXIS registered in France with number 423 163 385 RCS Paris France with registered office 10 rue Pergolese 75116 – Paris FRANCE
Olek Loewenstein is an International Media Executive. He serves as EVP of Strategy and Planning for TUDN in the USA and Mexico. He manages operations for sports across all TUDN’s platforms and leads strategic initiatives focused on the growth and profitability of the business.
He is a team-oriented leader with a successful track record and over 20 years of experience spanning global corporate management, technology, strategy consulting & disruptive media initiatives.
Among other professional accomplishments Olek has played a leading role in the following initiatives in the media industry:
- Launching of the #1 Spanish Language Sports Cable Network in the USA (UDN)
- Launching the #1 Spanish Language Sports digital platform in the USA (UDN – Digital)
- Managing a team of +500 people across multiple countries
- Managing yearly budgets of +$300M USD / Year
- Consolidation of Operations between Televisa Deportes (Mexico) and Univision Deportes (USA)
- Supporting the creation of a content strategy that has led to +$1B USD in content acquisitions over the past 10 years
In his roles within the media industry Olek has managed the planning and operations for such sporting events as:
- FIFA World Cup (2014, 2018)
- FIFA Women’s World Cup (2019)
- FIFA Confederations Cup (2013, 2017)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup (2013, 2015, 2017, 2019)
- Copa America (2016, 2019)
Prior to joining Univision, Carlos worked at Samsung’s Global Strategy Group in Seoul – South Korea, working directly with the office of the Chairman overseeing and developing strategic initiatives across the world. His career began in consulting holding multiple positions in multinational companies such as Ernst & Young and Accenture focusing on Consumer Relationship Management strategies as well as Organic Growth initiatives.
He holds a degree in Communications from UCAB in Venezuela, an MBA from INSEAD in France and Singapore, a diploma from Harvard Business School BEMS Program, a diploma from IESE Media Program in Barcelona – Spain and a specialization in Financial Analysis for Strategy.
Olek has been awarded multiple EMMY awards as executive producer and in 2017 he was named among the top 40 media executives in sports under the age of 40 in the USA by the Sports Business Journal.